Flexsteel Leather Power High Leg Recliner with Power Headrest 1769-50PH-830-00
All website purchases must be paid in full at time of purchase, with a valid credit card. This includes all website orders and phone orders that are based on website pricing. Website prices reflect our lowest possible discounted prices. Items on website may not qualify for in-store financing specials. See store for details on available in-store pricing and financing specials. Every effort has been made to provide accurate prices and product data. In the event there are inaccuracies, KEY Home reserves the right to change sale prices and is not responsible for incorrect product data.
Rose speaks volumes with its organic and fashionable transitional design. Shapely back wings curve out and down into the armrests. Its straight arm peeks out and is cradled with an outer shell that curves down in front for a daring, crisp look. Sit back and relax against the divided back cushion and rest your tired feet on the footrest. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power button allows you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of the power button.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown wood finish.
- Only available in select leathers.
|Style||Modern & Contemporary|
Oregon Owned and Operated for 15+ Years – Owner Ty Dix and his family were raised in this community and live here today. We support community events, organizations, and businesses. We've been a successful local retailer since June 1, 2001, and we look forward to many more years of serving our customers.
Outstanding Sales Team – When you meet Bo, Lorri, Dan, Jane, KC, Mike, and Adam, you'll be working with the most knowledgeable furniture associates in the area.
World-Class Customer Service – Call us and speak with a REAL PERSON right here in Lake Oswego. Our customer service team is here to make sure your order goes smoothly, from start to finish!
Low-Price Guarantee – We guarantee you are getting our lowest marked price. If you find we have marked it down lower within 30 days of your purchase date - apples for apples, meaning all parts are equal - we will gladly refund the difference.
30-Day Price Guarantee – If you find the identical item(s) for less within 30 days after you purchase from KEY Home - apples for apples, meaning all parts are equal - we will gladly refund the difference.
For more information, please see our Delivery Page.